Delve into our comprehensive
where we employ rigorous analysis and innovative tools to evaluate the viability and economic potential of your mining project.
This phase ensures a practical, cost-effective, and environmentally responsible approach to your mining endeavor.
How K-MINE Helps During
During the Pre-Feasibility/Feasibility stages, K-Mine will help you determine the technical and economic feasibility of extracting minerals from a particular deposit.
By using K-Mine you can evaluate whether a mining project is worth further investment and development.
K-MINE is a stand-alone application that covers most operational needs in the mining industry. Leveraging capabilities such as 3D modeling, resource estimation, and equipment management, K-MINE is widely used by companies of different sizes for open pit and underground mining. More than 5,000 surveyors, geologists, mining engineers, designers, and technicians utilize K-MINE modules and their solutions daily.
We also provide consulting services for Pre-feasibility and
Feasibility Studies and many of our experts are leaders in their fields.
- Analyze geological data and previous research to assess the site’s potential for exploration and reserve growth.
- Conduct audits of existing geological and historical data, including maps, reports, and other available information.
- Develop a preliminary project description outlining the scope and objectives.
- Evaluate the quantity and quality of minerals in the deposit.
- Comply with international standards including CRIRSCO, JORC, NI 43-101, and PERC.
- Evaluate the potential viability of the mining project.
- Identify potential challenges and risks.
- Conduct a detailed study assessing technical and financial feasibility.
- This includes resource estimation, mine planning, testing, and cost analysis.
- Zone the open pit field to define mining areas.
- Design the opening system and develop productivity schedules.
- Develop road and infrastructure designs.
- Create an economic model including capital and operating costs.
- Plan the payback period and evaluate financial indicators such as NPV and IRR.
- Assess procurement and construction planning.
- Determine optimal mining limits considering economic criteria.
- Design the configuration of the open pit for maximum efficiency.
- Develop pit phasing and scheduling to maximize NPV.
- Design efficient underground mine layouts and extraction sequences.
- Optimize operations for safety, production rates, and costs.
- Assess the environmental impacts and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Develop strategies for minimizing environmental footprint.
- Develop a comprehensive plan for the implementation of the mining project.
- Include detailed planning, scheduling, and resource allocation.
Got some questions?