3D modeling is used to solve issues related to mining technology design and justification of spatial planning tasks in mining industry.
A 3D model of a mine or quarry with the whole infrastructure shows very accurate all main and secondary processes and characteristics. The most important are the data on changes in the mining process within the deposit which can be obtained by means of modeling.
So, in the next webinar we will discuss special aspects of creation and application in the mining industry different functional digital 3D models of K-MINE.
1. Modeling of topographic surfaces.
2. 3D modeling of mining engineering objects for opencast mining works.
3. 3D modeling of underground mining objects.
4. Creating spatial models of industrial objects.
5. Texture mapping of three-dimensional objects.