Join our webinar “Block Model 101: How to create different types of Block Models in K-Mine” on November 26th at 2 pm GMT / 9 am EST! We will stream on Zoom and Linkedin. Please don’t forget to register!
Geological Block Model Creation
- Cubic Block Model Creation (ability to turn the Block Model by each axis, the sub-blocking ability of Block Model in general or within the wireframe, importing ability from the previously created Block Model, its re-blocking, and adding new attributes).
- Seam Block Model Creation (automated creation of Stratified or Cubic model).
- Implicit Modeling.
Resource Block Model Creation
- Mineral Resource Estimation by Block Model with limited cut-off grade.
- Mineral Resources Calculation by category (Measured, Indicated, Inferred).
- Mineral Resources Calculation by polygon methods (ore bodies contouring at ore intersections by cut-off grade in the sample, ore bodies contouring in a vertical section, geological blocks in a plan, creation of wireframe models of ore bodies, and calculated blocks to add attributes to the block model).
Operational Model Creation (considering the operational research data and operations themselves).
Event Details: https://www.linkedin.com/events/6863803030794465280/